Bramell, Party of Five: January Round-Up

Monday, January 26, 2015

January Round-Up

I'm happy to say that I've made the first steps to getting this blog makeover show on the road. I've contacted a designer and I've picked a theme and color scheme---yay for progress! Now I just have to pull the trigger and wait for the magic to happen...
 
In the meantime, I've been chosen as the Blogger of the Month over at the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. I'm Miss January! I love being part of this statewide blogger network that is over 500 members strong. I've learned so much from this amazing group of people; I've learned to stand out, to fit in and to be myself all at the same time! These are my people. Click on over there to see what I've been sharing with them this month.  
 
 


The time I organized Boy Twin's room:  Click Here


Reflections on the new year:  Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or thought on this topic. I want to hear from you!

 
Blogging tips